- HAGIBIS Wireless Bluetooth receiver transmitter easily adds Bluetooth function to your TV/PC, creates wireless connection and transmit audio between your PC/TV and Bluetooth speakers/headsets/car/amp. Enjoy wireless music freely in perfectly synced high-fidelity auditory feast.
- Low Delay: aptX Low Latency for High-fidelity Stereo Sound, lag-free content streaming in transmitter mode. aptX Low Latency can not be supported in receiver mode.Note: aptX Low Latency ONLY supports TX mode.
- Transmitter + Receiver 2-in-1: One portable adapter to use as either transmitter or receiver, powered by the latest Bluetooth 5.0, can pair with two headphones / speakers at once.
- Bluetooth Everwhere: In Transmitter mode, turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, CD player, MP3 / MP4 into Bluetooth transmitter. Receiver mode: Ideal for home or vehicle music streaming sound system.
- Plug and Play: no driver is needed. Easy to pair and auto-reconnects to the last 2 paired devices. Note: It supports stereo sound, NOT support Dolby and DTS Surround sound. HAGIBIS Bluetooth 2-in-1 Adapter continuously streams even while charging. Built-in battery for up to 4-5 hours use - enjoy your favorite wireless content all the time.
1 in 2 out function operation on TX Mode:
1. Connect any one of your BT device first, then turn off the “X2”, press and hold for 4 seconds to enter the pairing mode. At this time, make the second device enter the pairing mode. After the pairing is successful, the two devices will simultaneously receive the transmitted audio (the sound gradually increases).
2. Connect one of your BT device first, then turn it off, then connect the second device. After the second connection is successful, immediately open the first device. The sound of the two devices gradually increased and the connection was successful.
TWS function operation on RX Mode:
1. Turn on the two “X2”. After booting, press and hold the auxiliary button for 2 seconds to enter the TWS pairing mode (green flashing). Then turn off any “X2” and press and hold for 4 seconds to enter the pairing mode and connect with the Bluetooth devices such as mobile phone etc. after connection succeeded, Both “X2” can hear audio from mobile phones.
2. “X2” has been connected to a Bluetooth device such as a mobile phone. Press and hold for about 3 seconds to open another “X2”. Then press and hold the auxiliary button for two seconds (the green light flashes quickly). At this time, press and hold the connected “X2” auxiliary button for 2 seconds to enter the TWS pairing mode. After the pairing is successful, both of them will receive the audio transmitted by the mobile phone through Bluetooth.
Under TWS, both “X2” button controls are active (play/pause)
Bluetooth Version: v5.0
Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
Bluetooth Range: Up to 33 feet
Working Current: 19mA(TX Mode) / 20-26mA(RX Mode)
Working Voltage: 3.2V-4.2V
Bluetooth chip: CSR8675
1 x Hagibis "X2"
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card